We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which creates and distributes high-quality consumer health products and brands for drugstores, supermarkets and online marketplaces. The team has increased their turnover immensely over the last years and is now striving for further digitalization and international expansion.
What will keep you challenged?
- Developing marketing concepts for ideal product placement in the e-commerce sales channel
- Planning campaigns, time, and resources
- Proactively monitoring the market and competition
- Being responsible for the planning and control as well as optimization of online campaigns in cooperation with Brand Management
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Completed degree in Business or Economics with at least 3 years of relevant experience in the e-commerce field
- Experience in using Shop-System
- Team player with strong customer and solution orientation
- Good project management skills
- Confident handling of MS Office and analysis tools
- Native level of German and professional English proficiency, additional language skills are a plus
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the consumer healthcare industry
- Well equipped and modern office in Frankfurt am Main (Rhein/Main area)
- Contribution to your ÖPNV-Ticket
- 30 days of holidays per year
- Enjoying a dog friendly office
- 20% contribution to the company’s pension scheme
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.