We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our international portfolio companies, with the headquarters in Austria. They are leading innovators and full-service providers within their digital commerce industry and they are represented in 90 markets and have 7 offices across the globe.
What will keep you challenged?
- Developing and maintaining the data infrastructure at our portfolio company
- Expanding their data warehouse to cover further use cases in close collaboration with a team of data architects
- Responsibility for connecting data to the data warehouse from different sources, such as backends, accounting tools, and many more
- Ownership of the core analytical data models from a technical perspective
- Providing input on data models and analytical tasks from a data handling perspective
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Background in computer science or a quantitative field with demonstrable coding experience
- 3+ years of experience in a data-related engineering role
- Proficiency in Python, SQL & Unix
- Current stack: PostgreSQL & Bigquery, hosted on AWS with Ansible, ETL orchestration in Python (Mara)
- Advanced SQL skills
- Ability to work highly independent and deliver projects on time
- Fluent German and English skills
- First experiences with regression models, devops & self-service BI tools such as Metabase or Tableau would be desirable
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the commerce industry
- Take advantage of employee discount opportunities, company benefits, health benefits, and partner programs
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.