We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, in this case a Mergers & Acquisitions platform for Small & Medium Enterprises. They are the middle ground which connects accredited buyers with owners, advisors and acquirers by using a SaaS solution.
What will keep you challenged?
- Actively driving business development and working closely with the founding and management team on further strategic and operational business development
- Questioning and designing processes to enable the efficient processing of deals and providing operational support for relevant issues
- Being closely involved in the planning, initiation and operational implementation of company-wide collaborations with banks, auditing companies, associations, etc.
- Working in close coordination with the operational and product team on the further development of software solutions
- Supporting the founding team in strategic projects and are involved early and closely in the conception and implementation
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Completed degree from a top university in economics, industrial engineering or law and have gained initial experience in a top-tier management consultancy, investment bank or private equity fund
- Excellent analytical skills and are able to quickly solve complex issues and reduce them to the essential factors
- Your ability to critically question the status quo and use your skills in methodical problem-solving to design business processes and approaches from scratch
- Interest in the world of finance and have potentially already gained your first practical insights (e.g. in investment banking, M&A, valuation, corporate finance, private equity, due diligences, etc.)
- Being well organized, 100% reliable, proactive and ready to go the extra mile
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Full professional proficiency in German and English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the FinTech industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.