We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, which enables individuals to design a home they wish to live in by providing trusted comprehensive architectural services as well as builders and construction professionals with a relevant cost calculation.
What will keep you challenged?
- Helping with tool selection, integration, campaign strategy and development
- Building trust with customers through E-Mail automated channels, making sure they get the right message at the right time
- Improving complex journeys and customer nurturing programs by setting clear performance targets and continuous testing
- Working closely with account managers and the product team
- Monitoring, analyzing and reporting regularly on CRM activities, and acting on risks, performance, and opportunities
- Staying up to date with the newest CRM trends, especially in the area of the industry
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 3+ years of professional experience in customer relationship management
- Proven track record using CRM/marketing automation tool(s) such as Braze, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Iterable, HubSpot
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics
- Skilled in analytics and a sound understanding of data and segmentation methodologies
- Ideally, you are familiar with SQL, HTML, CSS,
- You want to develop, grow in a small team and be part of the growth in the business
- Autonomous and self motivated, but can adaptable and work collectively in a team
- Adaptability to fast-paced environments and challenging situations
- Strong team spirit and willingness to teach and learn from your colleagues, as you want to grow within the team and be part of the growth of the company
- Full professional English proficiency
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the B2C industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of London, UK
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.