We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our international portfolio companies, with the headquarters in Austria. They are leading innovators and full-service providers within their digital commerce industry and they are represented in 90 markets and have 7 offices across the globe.
What will keep you challenged?
- Profit and loss responsibility for our portfolio company’s North American market
- Leading and scaling the US-based Sales, Product, Technical Services, Administration, Finance and Marketing teams
- Achieving aggressive sales growth by developing and directing the sales and marketing plan for current products and customers
- Driving the implementation of an e-commerce capability for online purchasing, sales planning, and forecasting activities
- Responsibility for managing key customer accounts, identifying new market opportunities and overseeing customer proposals, quotations, and project management processes
- Periodic travelling to meet customers and suppliers, including international travel to European HQ as required
- Staying abreast of market and economic conditions as well as our portfolio company’s competitive positioning for annual and long-range strategic planning and interim forecasting
- Direct reports to our portfolio company’s other global executives to align on and achieve overarching business strategies and operating targets
- Continuous development and implementation of improvement strategies and initiatives for process improvements in key functions
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Experience in the US dental device industry is essential
- An undergraduate degree, preferably in sales management or a discipline relevant to the position, with an MBA being highly desirable
- 7+ years experience in holding profit and loss responsibility, ideally within a company producing innovative manufacturing medical products and systems
- A strong sales background and hands-on experience in scaling up a business and increasing its revenues, combined with a readiness to develop this in tandem with a European HQ
- Demonstrated successes in managing and growing an organization, with a readiness to develop this in tandem with a European HQ
- Ability to initiate and manage a transformation process from an indirect sales structure into a direct sales structure
- A proven track record of building an e-commerce business strategy
- Ability to understand highly technical products and extensive experience with CRM systems\Boundless charisma for driving a disciplined management team and honing a high-performance work environment
- An entrepreneurial, efficient approach and “make it happen” attitude along with a willingness to roll up his/her sleeves for possible hands-on intervention
- An intelligent, mature, self-confident and team-oriented character profile, with the capability to rapidly gain the confidence of a culturally diverse organization and thereby motivate, empower and delegate appropriate responsibilities to staff of all levels
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the digital prosthetics industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Charlotte, North Carolina
- Incentive bonus opportunities and an excellent fringe benefit package
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with disciplined and driven colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.