Project Archer is an Augmented Reality studio based in the Seattle area. We are a team of engineers, designers, innovators and creators dedicated to paving the way for augmented reality applications in the retail space. Our focus is on functional use cases that merge diverse data streams and personalized information with specific physical locations to create productive and entertaining immersive real-world shopping experiences.
About The Role:
We're seeking a Product Manager (Technical). In this role you will help define, execute, and deliver a product roadmap for our Contextual Intelligence team. This covers speech recognition as well as product recognition. You will develop and execute product roadmaps and features based on team strategy and vision.
- Identify needs, opportunities, and gaps, and execute product strategy, roadmap, and features for the speech recognition team.
- Work with design to map out the product experience
- Prioritize Science and Engineering work, and balance the requirements of customers and stakeholders (cross-team collaboration)
- Work with Product and Eng lead to define success criteria, goals, and metrics for your initiative. This includes working with UX and Research
- Managing Jira and Confluence documentation for the team. This role does have Project Management responsibilities.
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management, business development or technology
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Experience in Project Management
- Broad technical breadth and depth including familiarity with Machine Learning
- Familiarity with augmented reality
- Proven track record of delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and driving innovation on behalf of internal and external customers
- Comfortable assessing and taking risks
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs, and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- High attention to detail including precise and effective stakeholder communication, and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously