Project Archer is an Augmented Reality studio based in the Seattle area. We are a team of engineers, designers, innovators and creators dedicated to paving the way for augmented reality applications in the retail space. Our focus is on functional use cases that merge diverse data streams and personalized information with specific physical locations to create productive and entertaining immersive real-world shopping experiences.
What you’ll do
Archer Cloud Platform is responsible for enabling the ability to provide smart and personalized interactive experiences to millions of customers. The Platform provides data and services necessary for UI teams to create supreme AR environments, and supports the research team to continuously improve the intelligence of our system. The Platform ingests data from 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party sources, processes it, and builds the services on top of the data.
We are looking for highly talented engineers to join us to build this real-time platform of high availability and flexibility.
- Work closely with Product Managers, Artists, and Frontend Engineers to gather requirements and build components and features on multiple layers of the stack.
- Work with QA to ensure the quality of deliverables and the coverage of automatic tests.
- Ensure the reliability and scalability of our services, resolve live issues as appropriate.
- Promote engineering/operation excellence and improve standards, toolings, and processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of full stack experience in software engineering using at least one modern language such as C++, Java, Go, or C#.
- Strong problem solving skills. Familiarity with design patterns, algorithms and other software development skill sets.
- Industrial experience of developing in RESTful/JSON/XML.
- Industrial experience of developing high scalability and availability of multi-tier platforms and services.
- Industrial experience with databases including RDMS and Nosql.
- Industrial experience of bridging on-premise services with services in Azure under tight security requirements
- Strong knowledge of parallel programming, thread programming, and scalability.
- Industrial experience of CI/CD pipelines.
- Industrial experience of operating high available services of planet scale.
- Industrial experience of Python.
Archer Team Members
- Contribute in a respectful manner with empathy and emotional intelligence across the studio.
- Can work collaboratively in a team as well as independently.
- Are able to be self-directed in their work and learning.
- Bring a growth mindset to the work they do.
What We Offer
- A fast paced startup environment with unlimited potential for growth
- Unlimited PTO - We believe in work-life balance and want you to take the time you need.
- Generous Medical, Dental and Vision packages to choose from
- 401K and Stock Options
- Career Development programs
- Monthly social events and team outings
- And so much more..