Project Archer is an Augmented Reality studio based in the Seattle area. We are a team of engineers, designers, innovators and creators dedicated to paving the way for augmented reality applications in the retail space. Our focus is on functional use cases that merge diverse data streams and personalized information with specific physical locations to create productive and entertaining immersive real-world shopping experiences.
About The Role:
As a Software Development Engineer in Test, you will be designing and developing automated solutions that help guarantee the software quality across a wide range of products and services. In addition, you will be creating and designing test automation for Windows apps. You will be working with cross-functional teams across the organization to launch best in class technical solutions for testing frameworks. You should be comfortable with a degree of ambiguity that’s higher than most projects and relish the idea of solving problems.
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
- Experience developing automation in at least one of the following languages - Java, C#/C++, Python. Knowledge of Jenkins, SQL or related database knowledge.
- Experienced in service and web test automation
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated experience in an SDET role
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills
- Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools, services, and physical devices
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Ability to refine ambiguous/undefined problems
- Ability to read every bullet-point and not gloss over things.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Unity, Docker, Selenium, Appium.
- Preferible que able bien Español
What We Offer:
- A fast paced startup environment with unlimited potential for growth
- Unlimited PTO - We believe in work-life balance and want you to take the time you need.
- Generous Medical, Dental and Vision packages to choose from
- 401K and Stock Options
- Career Development programs
- Monthly social events and team outings
- Dog friendly office
- And so much more..