Project Archer is an Augmented Reality studio based in the Seattle area. We are a team of engineers, designers, innovators and creators dedicated to paving the way for augmented reality applications in the retail space. Our focus is on functional use cases that merge diverse data streams and personalized information with specific physical locations to create productive and entertaining immersive real-world shopping experiences.
What you’ll do
Senior Client Core Tech Engineers at Archer are thoughtful collaborators with a deep understanding of, and appreciation for, building modern interactive experiences in the Unity engine. You will focus on building and supporting the underlying systems that the experience (gameplay) engineers use to quickly and efficiently create our applications.
- Create new and expand existing core technologies developed in house to augment the capabilities of the Unity engine.
- Debug existing features for bugs, and performance issues.
- Produce functional, maintainable code written to our coding standards, that meets or exceeds performance requirements.
- Engage in code reviews of existing and new code to improve code quality whenever possible.
- Assist with improving existing documentation as well as ensuring consistent documentation and adherence to our coding standards in newly developed code.
- Collaborate with the Engineering, QA, and Production teams to maximize your contributions.
- Provide achievable task estimations based on your own ability.
- Write C# Unity Editor scripts to ease interactive experience specific workflow and support asset pipelines.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Experience working on a variety of Unity projects - big or small, indie or 1st party, PC or console or mobile, licensed or new IP, etc. - to understand the breadth of issues you have to anticipate, and know that every project is different.
- Experience building and supporting core / foundational technologies for a fast moving and growing team of client engineers.
- Experienced in the art and science of C# programming within the Unity platform.
- You have worked on large, long-term projects, within the Unity platform.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable working in a highly-collaborative environment.
- 8+ years of experience
- Worked on VR or AR Unity projects.
What We Offer:
- A fast paced startup environment with unlimited potential for growth
- Unlimited PTO - We believe in work-life balance and want you to take the time you need.
- Generous Medical, Dental and Vision packages to choose from
- 401K and Stock Options
- Career Development programs
- Monthly social events and team outings
- And so much more..