Project Archer is a Seattle-area based studio dedicated to dramatically advancing the state of augmented reality applications. Our focus is on functional use cases that merge diverse data streams and personalized information with specific physical locations to create productive and entertaining immersive real-world experiences. Led by serial entrepreneurs Dawne and Jordan Weisman, Project Archer is assembling a world-class technical and creative team that has the funding, vision, and talent to illustrate the potential of augmented reality.
What you’ll do:
Archer Content Platform is responsible for enabling the ability to provide smart and personalized interactive experiences to millions of customers. The Platform provides data and services necessary for UI teams to create supreme AR environments, and supports the research team to continuously improve the intelligence of our system. The Platform ingests data from 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party sources, processes it, and builds the services on top of the data.
We are looking for a highly talented senior engineer to lead a team to build this real-time platform of high availability and flexibility.
Design and build Project Archer’s Content Engine / Contextual Intelligence
Productionize machine Learning models of cloud services and open source projects, including but not limited to the areas of Natural Language Processing (NLP), Machine Translation (MT), Speech Recognition, Image Recognition, Computer Vision (CV) and Information Retrieval (IR)
- Build Project Archer’s operational tooling platforms and internal tooling of simulation, experimentation and data management
- Boldly innovate without losing sight of our mission
- Collaborate directly with Product Managers, UX Designers, and other Engineering teams
- Help build a great engineering culture that consistently delivers value to our users and business
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 7+ years of industrial experience in software engineering using at least one modern languages preferably Java or Python, with 3+ years in leading design, development, and deployment of high availability multi-tier platforms and services.
- Strong knowledge of RESTful/JSON/XML.
- Experience with web service frameworks and UI components frameworks
- Experience with linear algebra, calculus, and statistics
- Industrial experience of platform security including Authentication/Authorization, API Gateway, or SSL termination.
- Industrial experiences of CI/CD and applying within software development.
- Industrial experience of SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Industrial experience of operating 24x7x365 tier-1 services.
- Strong knowledge of network infrastructure.
- Industrial experience of Python.
- Knowledge of Unity.