Project Archer is an Augmented Reality studio based in the Seattle area. We are a team of engineers, designers, innovators and creators dedicated to paving the way for augmented reality applications in the retail space. Our focus is on functional use cases that merge diverse data streams and personalized information with specific physical locations to create productive and entertaining immersive real-world shopping experiences.
What you’ll do:
Archer Cloud Platform is responsible for enabling the ability to provide smart and personalized interactive experiences to millions of customers. The Platform provides data and services necessary for UI teams to create supreme AR environments, and supports our research team to continuously improve the intelligence of our system. The Platform ingests data from 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party sources, processes it, and builds the services on top of the data.
We are looking for a highly talented hands-on architect to define and build this real-time platform of high availability and flexibility.
- Work with stakeholders to define and implement a global scale hybrid Archer Cloud Platform on corporate networks and on Azure.
- Define the migration path from existing infrastructure to the new platform.
- Provide technical assessments on 3rd party data.
- Be the technical resource for engineering and operation excellence.
- Promote data-driven approach to optimize platform experience.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 10+ years of industrial experience in software engineering, with 5+ years in architecting and implementing platforms.
- Hands on proficiency with Azure services.
- Industry experience of leading design, development, and deployment of high availability multi-tier platforms and services.
- Strong knowledge of platform security including Authentication/Authorization, API Gateway, or SSL termination.
- Industry experiences of CI/CD and applying within software development.
- Industry experiences with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically balancing business, product, and technology.
- Industry experience of multiple areas of database systems including DBMS/RDBMS, data warehousing, query optimization, or indexing.
- Industry experience of bridging on-premise services with services in Azure under tight security requirements
- Strong knowledge of network infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of structured Enterprise Architecture practices
As a Project Archer team member you’ll:
Continue to foster our environment built on our three pillars of success; contribution, collaboration and self-motivation. As a self-directed member of our growing team, you will get the chance to help shape the future of shopping and virtual reality while working along passionate like-minded engineers.