At project44 we’re on a mission - to make supply chains work.
project44 optimizes the movement of products globally, delivering better resiliency, sustainability, and value for our customers. As the supply chain connective tissue, we operate the most trusted end-to-end visibility platform that tracks more than 1 billion shipments annually for the world’s leading brands. The undisputed leader in the market, project44 was named the Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, #1 in FreightWaves’ FreightTech 25, and the Customer’s Choice in Gartner Peer Insights’ Voice of the Customer report. project44 is headquartered in Chicago with a diverse and fast-growing, global workforce.
If you’re eager to be part of a winning team that works together to solve some of the most challenging supply chain challenges every day, let’s talk.
About the role:
This role operates across the support leadership & operations team to build out an improved way to engage with our customers & resolve issues more efficiently. Will involve process engineering, data mining & analytics
- Sets the direction for a particular program which aligns with the quarterly business goals
- Manages programs, or specific activities related to programs within given constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and quality (relevant project mgmt. tools, systems is a must)
- Present leadership & executive updates on go forward plan, volume deflection / shift-left progress & annualized benefits
- Work closely with Support leadership team to ensure long term goals are met
- Part of Support Enablement team and constantly works towards making operations more efficient
- Drive programs to completion
- Help remove roadblocks by uplevelling the problem statement and getting executive approvals
Requirements & Skills:
- BS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5+ yrs experience in project management & process engineering role
- Understanding of SaaS / Cloud & software development processes, is preferred
- Data governance, management & analytics are preferred
- Strong root-causing & problem-solving skills are critical for success
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills, critical thinking
- Data management via excel, SQL, data mining tools will be an added benefit
- Ability to follow-through on commitments and communicate relevant info to stakeholders
- Lean Six sigma experience
Diversity & Inclusion:
At project44, we're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. As we work to deliver a truly world-class product and experience, we are also intentionally building teams that reflect the unique communities we serve. We’re focused on creating a company where all team members can bring their authentic selves to work every day.
We’re building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for, and our journey of becoming a more diverse, equitable and inclusive organization, where all have a sense of belonging, is shaped through the actions of our leadership, global teams and individual team members. We are resolute in our belief that each team member has an equal responsibility to mold and uphold our culture.
project44 is an equal opportunity employer seeking to enrich our work environment by creating opportunities for individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any accommodation needed during the hiring process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above job description you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44:
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continue to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we have created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.