Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
project44 is looking for a digital-savvy Customer Success Product Specialist
About The Role
- You will act as the primary owner of a base of tech-touch customers and create a customer lifecycle journey for customers in this group.
- You will be amongst the first product specialists in this relatively new role, and therefore be able to help develop and craft the strategy.
- You will be responsible for the research, planning, coordination, and execution of launching tech-touch customer success service programs to drive on-boarding, engagement, renewal, and expansion.
- Drawing on usage data and other information, you will craft a segmented approach to engaging and providing self-guided solutions to tech-touch customers.
- Once established, you’ll continue to optimize consumption, adoption and monitor measures to understand how we’re doing and how we can learn and improve.
- You will help our tech-touch customers feel valued and supported through targeted emails, health scores, usage triggers etc – creating a tailored yet scalable approach to customer success of this segment of customers.
- You'll have the opportunity to collaborate cross functionally (Product, Carrier-facing teams etc.) and support your teammates on projects and through knowledge sharing.
- You'll contribute to the product input feedback process to ensure constant and valuable customer input is available to the team and advocate and prioritize as required.
- 2-5 years relevant work experience in a Customer Success Tech Touch, Product Specialist, or Project Management role
- Experience working in SaaS companies
- Motivated to learn and grow knowledge around all aspects of a successful product, project and transformational change in organizations
- Good interpersonal skills; internal and external, written and verbal communication are important in this role
- Ability to present and interact with business teams with ease and integrity
- Analytical and process-oriented
- A desire to incorporate feedback and personally grow as a team member
- Experience with Jira and salesforce is highly preferred
Technologies We Use