At project44 we’re on a mission - to make supply chains work.
project44 optimises the movement of products globally, delivering better resiliency, sustainability, and value for our customers. As the supply chain connective tissue, we operate the most trusted end-to-end visibility platform that tracks more than 1 billion shipments annually for the world’s leading brands. The undisputed leader in the market, project44 was named the Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, #1 in FreightWaves’ FreightTech 25, and the Customer’s Choice in Gartner Peer Insights’ Voice of the Customer report. project44 is headquartered in Chicago with a diverse and fast-growing, global workforce.
If you’re eager to be part of a winning team that works together to solve some of the most challenging supply chain challenges every day, let’s talk.
We're looking for an experienced Senior Mobile Engineer to work on building user-facing features, creating mobile foundation/tooling and improving our system's architecture. You will work directly with engineering leadership to shape the future of our mobile ecosystem, collaborating with product managers, product designers, data scientists and other engineering teams.
Key accountabilities: What you'll work on
- You will assume on-call responsibilities for systems that are built and owned by your team. If local regulations require – we will compensate you for the duration of on-call.
- You will invest in tools, monitoring and automation to improve on-call experience for everyone on your team.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and our business stakeholders to architect and develop new features to improve our existing products.
- Dive into the product side, translating the vision and high-level roadmap into a plan with feasible specifications and deliverables.
- Design and implement high-quality and rich mobile user experiences.
- Raise the engineering standards of our team by assessing the quality of our codebase, proposing and driving improvements from best practices.
- Be a mentor and collaborate to help grow the team.
- 3+ years of experience with mobile development (Android, iOS and/or React Native), UI/UX paradigms and building rich user experiences.
- Strong programming and debugging skills, with experience in testing, analytics, deploying and monitoring mobile applications.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and development environments.
Diversity & Inclusion
At project44, we're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. As we work to deliver a truly world-class product and experience, we are also intentionally building teams that reflect the unique communities we serve. We’re focused on creating a company where all team members can bring their authentic selves to work every day.
We’re building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for, and our journey of becoming a more diverse, equitable and inclusive organisation, where all have a sense of belonging, is shaped through the actions of our leadership, global teams and individual team members. We are resolute in our belief that each team member has an equal responsibility to mold and uphold our culture.
project44 is an equal opportunity employer seeking to enrich our work environment by creating opportunities for individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above job description you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continue to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we have created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.
Reallocation from outside EU countries is not possible.
A candidate will be asked to conduct a pre-employment criminal back ground screening test as a standard routine to minimize moral & integrity risks among our staff and to ensure Project44 is compliant with its internal pre-employment screening policy and SOC 2, Sarbanes Oxley Act and ISO 27001 compliance. We will only ask you to conduct a criminal background check when we believe it is proportionate to the role that you will fulfil within your team and/or department A criminal back ground check will be facilitated by our third party vendor Accurate who will assist you to get the appropriate documents from authorities in the country where you will be employed. Depending on the country where you will be employed your local authority will provide a Certificate of Conduct or similar document upon your request. If there are any costs related to screening, these will be borne by Project44. When our vendor Accurate will reach out to, you will be asked for your consent. We would like to emphasize that at all time you can decide to withdraw from the application process and/or to withdraw the consent to perform a screening test.