project44 is revolutionizing the freight and logistics industry by applying cutting edge technologies to automate the entire lifecycle of freight shipments including quoting, scheduling, and real-time visibility. project44’s network of APIs is capable of optimizing the shipment lifecycle, empowering companies to deliver the best customer experience possible, and provide up to date data while cutting costs along the way.
Ideal locations for this hire are Chicago, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Minneapolis, Detroit, St. Louis, Cleveland, Pittsburgh. However, for a qualified hire, we will be flexible for a location outside of this list.
We are looking for an aggressive, energetic, self-starter. You are a highly effective communicator both internally and externally to customers, prospects and partner. You have track record of over-achievement, a positive outlook, proven and demonstrative hunting capabilities with the ability to think strategically. Your style is considered consultative in nature and your process allows you to clearly understand the prospects business needs and help provide the solutions.
In addition, you have:
- Deep understanding of the process and complexities inherent in enterprise selling
- Track record of developing scalable sales processes, account and project qualification and forecasting process
- Ability to build relationships and establish trust
- Think creatively and be comfortable talking to both IT and LOB executives.
- Achievement oriented with a competitive nature - you strive top be #1.
You will be the owner of the accounts and territory. As such, you will develop and execute a comprehensive territory business plan which details account strategies and the specific way in which you will exceed your goals. This should include the detailed understanding of the customer’s organizational structure and clear understanding of how you will gain alignment with all key stakeholders.
Through use of sales tools, you will take full responsibility for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and facilitation of sales enablement to implement account and business plans.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop detailed account-based sales plans and sales forecasts
- Travel to meet with clients, prospects and partners
- Manage a large portfolio of enterprise accounts
- Consistently meet MRR targets
- Understand competitive solutions and approaches
- Drive active sales cycles while building new business pipeline through prospecting and relationship building with top tier Shippers and 3PLs.
- Be the leader, manage and direct a sales strategy that allows for both the customer and p44 to win
- Sell across multiple Lines of Business simultaneously (IT, Procurement, Transportation, Supply Chain/Logistics)
Requirements and Preferred Skills
- 7+ years of technology-based enterprise sales experience; SaaS experience is a must
- Knowledge of the supply-chain and logistics space strongly preferred (JDA, Oracle, Manhattan, SAP etc.).
- Complex Enterprise Software sales experience is required
- Ability to operate in a rapidly-changing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a cadence of delivering consistent results
- Success selling into multi-billion dollar businesses
- Track record of carrying an annual quota of $1.5M+
- Previous sales process & methodology training
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background