At project44 we’re on a mission - to make supply chains work.
project44 optimizes the movement of products globally, delivering better resiliency, sustainability, and value for our customers. As the supply chain connective tissue, we operate the most trusted end-to-end visibility platform that tracks more than 1 billion shipments annually for the world’s leading brands. The undisputed leader in the market, project44 was named the Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, #1 in FreightWaves’ FreightTech 25, and the Customer’s Choice in Gartner Peer Insights’ Voice of the Customer report. project44 is headquartered in Chicago with a diverse and fast-growing, global workforce.
If you’re eager to be part of a winning team that works together to solve some of the most challenging supply chain challenges every day, let’s talk.
We are building a world-class Revenue Operations team to enable our next stage of growth. As Director, Sales Operations, you will lead a critical function as part of our Rev Ops leadership team. You’ll work closely with the SVP, Revenue Operations, CRO, and Sales Leaders to design and implement core processes around forecasting, compensation, territory planning, and strategic planning. As a leader, you will also hire and grow your own team.
Personal qualities to succeed in the role:
- You are excited to be part of a fast-growing global supply chain tech company.
- You are a builder and thrive when given the opportunity to develop your own strategy, processes, and people.
- You see your role as an advisor to sales leadership and an operational leader.
- You are a talent-first leader who builds a strong team culture and has an exponential impact on your team members’ development.
- You are analytically minded and always look to the data to answer business challenges.
- You raise your hand to take accountability and always drive your projects end-to-end.
- You excel at collaborating cross-functionally with sales, finance, marketing, and other team members around the world.
- Identify current and emerging operational needs for our Sales team and work with the Revenue Operations and Sales leadership to build out necessary capabilities.
- Develop and implement operational processes that enable the business to make data-driven decisions, especially in forecasting, territory planning, quota setting, and capacity planning.
- Lead sales incentive plan design and administration with CRO and Finance, including analysis of existing plan efficacy and planning for annual design and policy changes.
- Lead business-critical operational projects in collaboration with team inside and outside of Sales.
- 5+ years in a Sales operations role in a B2B industry; experience in a tech company a plus
- Direct experience with key sales operations processes such as forecasting, quota setting, territory
- planning; experience building these processes from scratch a plus
- 2+ years managing and coaching team members
- Strong executive communication skills with extensive experience collaborating with SVP/C-suite level executives
Diversity & Inclusion
At project44, we're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. As we work to deliver a truly world-class product and experience, we are also intentionally building teams that reflect the unique communities we serve. We’re focused on creating a company where all team members can bring their authentic selves to work every day.
We’re building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for, and our journey of becoming a more diverse, equitable and inclusive organization, where all have a sense of belonging, is shaped through the actions of our leadership, global teams and individual team members. We are resolute in our belief that each team member has an equal responsibility to mold and uphold our culture.
project44 is an equal opportunity employer seeking to enrich our work environment by creating opportunities for individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above job description you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continue to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we have created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.
p44 hires without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested candidates located in Colorado may contact email@example.com as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201