Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
As a Sales Development Representative at project44, you will be responsible for inbound lead qualification and outbound prospecting moving leads within the DACH region into and through the sales funnel and setting up sales qualified appointments. You are held accountable by daily activity and call metrics along with monthly/quarterly quotas. You are a passionate and well-organized sales development representative with experience in enterprise software, SaaS, or logistics. You are excited about the product you are representing and have the grit and tenacity required while succeeding in a fast-paced environment.
- Evangelize project44 to prospects and qualify them for the sales team
- Respond to requests from inbound leads in timely manner and conduct qualification calls
- Book meetings for qualified prospects with the sales team
- Collaborate and iterate on inbound emails and messaging
- Target and prioritize prospects within our CRM for re-engagement
- Efficiently use Salesforce to research accounts, identify key contacts and reach out (cold call) to prospective customers
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in demand generation or cold call sales in enterprise software, SaaS or logistics
- Speak fluent German and English
- Competitive nature - should be eager to learn and win
- Direct experience with Salesforce.com and SalesLoft a plus
- Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification, and objection handling skills
- Solid communications skills - both verbal and written
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills
- Strong analytical thinker
- Outstanding attention to detail with superior time and project management skills
- Self-motivated, independent worker
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.
A candidate will be asked to conduct a pre-employment criminal back ground screening test as a standard routine to minimize moral & integrity risks among our staff and to ensure Project44 is compliant with its internal pre-employment screening policy and SOC 2, Sarbanes Oxley Act and ISO 27001 compliance. We will only ask you to conduct a criminal background check when we believe it is proportionate to the role that you will fulfil within your team and/or department A criminal back ground check will be facilitated by our third party vendor Accurate who will assist you to get the appropriate documents from authorities in the country where you will be employed. Depending on the country where you will be employed your local authority will provide a Certificate of Conduct or similar document upon your request. If there are any costs related to screening, these will be borne by Project44. When our vendor Accurate will reach out to, you will be asked for your consent. We would like to emphasize that at all time you can decide to withdraw from the application process and/or to withdraw the consent to perform a screening test.