At project44 we’re on a mission - to make supply chains work.
project44 optimizes the movement of products globally, delivering better resiliency, sustainability, and value for our customers. As the supply chain connective tissue, we operate the most trusted end-to-end visibility platform that tracks more than 1 billion shipments annually for the world’s leading brands. The undisputed leader in the market, project44 was named the Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, #1 in FreightWaves’ FreightTech 25, and the Customer’s Choice in Gartner Peer Insights’ Voice of the Customer report. project44 is headquartered in Chicago with a diverse and fast-growing, global workforce.
If you’re eager to be part of a winning team that works together to solve some of the most challenging supply chain challenges every day, let’s talk.
- Develop detailed sales plans and sales forecasts
- Travel to meet with clients, prospects and partners
- Manage a large portfolio of enterprise accounts
- Consistently meet quarterly and annual targets
- Understand competitive solutions and project44 differentiators
- Drive active sales cycles while building new business pipeline through prospecting and relationship building with top tier Shippers
- Be the leader, manage and direct a sales strategy that allows for customer, channel and project44 to win
- Summarize product feedback gathered from customer meetings and act as advocate for our customers with internal development and product teams
- Maintain up to date knowledge of logistics industry, EDI, and blockchain
- Ability to sell across multiple Lines of Business simultaneously (IT, Procurement, Transportation, Supply Chain/Logistics)
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Experience working with fast-growth technology company, strongly preferred
- 5+ years of complex Enterprise Software sales experience is required
- Experience in supply chain, strongly preferred
- Experience working with a SaaS or platform product, preferred
- Comfortable presenting to leadership and in a large group
- Ability to be strategic, but still roll up your sleeves to accomplish what needs to be done
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Some travel for key customer meetings and events
- Knowledge of the supply-chain and logistics space strongly preferred.
- Ability to operate in a rapidly-changing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a cadence of delivering consistent results
- Track record of carrying an annual quota of $1M+
- Previous sales process & methodology training
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
Diversity & Inclusion
At project44, we're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. As we work to deliver a truly world-class product and experience, we are also intentionally building teams that reflect the unique communities we serve. We’re focused on creating a company where all team members can bring their authentic selves to work every day.
We’re building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for, and our journey of becoming a more diverse, equitable and inclusive organization, where all have a sense of belonging, is shaped through the actions of our leadership, global teams and individual team members. We are resolute in our belief that each team member has an equal responsibility to mold and uphold our culture.
project44 is an equal opportunity employer seeking to enrich our work environment by creating opportunities for individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email email@example.com. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above job description you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continue to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we have created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.
p44 hires without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested candidates located in Colorado may contact firstname.lastname@example.org as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201