At project44 we’re on a mission - to make supply chains work.
project44 optimizes the movement of products globally, delivering better resiliency, sustainability, and value for our customers. As the supply chain connective tissue, we operate the most trusted end-to-end visibility platform that tracks more than 1 billion shipments annually for the world’s leading brands. The undisputed leader in the market, project44 was named the Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, #1 in FreightWaves’ FreightTech 25, and the Customer’s Choice in Gartner Peer Insights’ Voice of the Customer report. project44 is headquartered in Chicago with a diverse and fast-growing, global workforce.
If you’re eager to be part of a winning team that works together to solve some of the most challenging supply chain challenges every day, let’s talk.
- The Customer Success Manager will serve as the primary interface between project44 and a designated portfolio of accounts
- Your core responsibility is to ensure our customers receive value through adoption of our products and services
- You will succeed in the role by executing the following activities, but not limited to...
- Execute regular touchpoints with daily users and senior leadership aimed at monitoring and delivering value-driven initiatives
- Proactive management of customer health metrics and overcoming engagement obstacles as they emerge
- Intimate understanding of our customer’s strategic business priorities to ensure continued and expanding partnership
- Maintain a deep familiarity of project44’s offering, resources and product development
- You will be responsible for delivering business outcomes related to the growth and retention of your assigned portfolio
- Closely monitor contract renewal forecasts and collaborate cross functionally with your sales counterparts to ensure timely and full renewal
- Uncover, develop, and maintain account expansion opportunities
- This position will be evaluated on the achievement of critical business outcomes of your portfolio, not limited to...
- Contract renewal
- User adoption and value realization performance
- Portfolio growth
- You will coordinate, prepare and deliver best-in-class Executive Business Reviews on a regular basis while engaging a broad cross-functional team
- Develop detailed, accurate annual forecasts for portfolio revenue
- Establish relationships with leadership across sales, services, product, channel, and support leadership to ensure cross-functional alignment at scale
- Deliver against Key Performance Indicators (KPI) as aligned to V2MOM and Executive Charter
- Partner with Sales Executive and Leadership to ensure process, reporting and execution align to meet customer’s needs
- Support a culture that encourages and motivates members to achieve their maximum
- Build strong operational rigor around goal setting, measurement, and accountability
- 5+ years of progressive customer facing experience
- History of demonstrated comfort engaging a wide spectrum of customer personas from daily users to C-suite
- Possess a business acumen capable of delivering independent business challenge diagnosis, success planning and cross-functional mobilization
- Embodiment of a growth mindset in all aspects of your daily performance
- Executive-ready communication skills in a variety of mediums (virtual/in-person) and the ability to handle interactive customer-facing engagements aimed at conveying value in the present and future state
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and inquisitive nature – you are a critical thinker who is always looking for a way to make things work better
- Strong project management skills - you keep all the moving pieces organized and on time
- A deep passion for peer leadership and delivering results with a cross-functional team
- Ability to understand complex business goals and deliver creatively impactful solutions
- Prior experience supporting Fortune 500 customer relationships/accounts
- 5+ years in performance consulting, supply chain SaaS, or senior level customer success experience with a complex SaaS/technology solution
- Experience making data driven decisions and ability to pivot as priorities change
- High degree of competency and comfort in ambiguous and autonomous work environments
- Familiarity with various tools such as Microsoft office suite, Salesforce, Tableau
- 4-year degree required; advanced degree preferred
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.