Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
We are looking for a Sr. Integration Consultant to work alongside sales, support, engagement managers, and customer success to help provide clients with a seamless implementation experience. You will effectively manage post-contract integration projects across a variety of platforms, meeting agreed timelines and maximizing customer satisfaction. You will be working alongside an established team of other solution architects, with various backgrounds in logistics and technology.
- Facilitate standard project management methodology for all implementations, including, but not limited to:
- Assisting leading kick-off calls - remote (sometimes on site) sessions providing overview of project44 and outline of the implementation project
- Technical deep dive – review the APIs in detail, consulting with customer to provide best practices and most efficient set up of the APIs, requirements gathering
- Providing input on test plans – work with the customer to develop a comprehensive list of testing scenarios
- Training – remote (sometimes on site) training sessions tailored to the end user
- Weekly status meetings – weekly calls with customers to review progress, obstacles, upcoming tasks, etc. Weekly status to be logged within Salesforce reporting
- Post-implementation hyper care – ensure the implementation is a success, before transitioning the account to our customer success team
- Lead project management activities for accounts without Engagement Managers
- Create, update, and distribute documentation on standards and best practices for integration with project44
- Configure the project44 platform to enable customers to reduce time to value with project44 APIs
- Collaborate with p44 Tech team to test new features and configurations
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Must have English language skills
- 3-5 years of customer-facing experience in:
- Customer integrations/implementations, or
- Software systems delivery, or
- Supply chain/logistics technology integrations
- Experience working with Salesforce, JIRA, Confluence, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Software and/or supply chain experience strongly preferred
- Experience with prior YMS Implementations preferred
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team setting
- Ability to lead large groups of people using indirect authority to meet critical goals
- Ability to proactively identify and communicate risks and opportunities
- Strong oral and written communication skills, people skills, and presentation skills
- Responsible for multiple projects at once, with varying stages of implementation; must be highly organized with a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Some travel might be required due to customer needs
- Depending on size of customer and project, travel to customer site in order to kick off project, lead design and testing sessions
Diversity & Inclusion
At project44, we're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. As we work to deliver a truly world-class product and experience, we are also intentionally building teams that reflect the unique communities we serve. We’re focused on creating a company where all team members can bring their authentic selves to work every day.
We’re building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for, and our journey of becoming a more diverse, equitable and inclusive organization, where all have a sense of belonging, is shaped through the actions of our leadership, global teams and individual team members. We are resolute in our belief that each team member has an equal responsibility to mold and uphold our culture.
project44 is an equal opportunity employer seeking to enrich our work environment by creating opportunities for individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above job description you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.