At project44 we’re on a mission - to make supply chains work.
project44 optimizes the movement of products globally, delivering better resiliency, sustainability, and value for our customers. As the supply chain connective tissue, we operate the most trusted end-to-end visibility platform that tracks more than 1 billion shipments annually for the world’s leading brands. The undisputed leader in the market, project44 was named the Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, #1 in FreightWaves’ FreightTech 25, and the Customer’s Choice in Gartner Peer Insights’ Voice of the Customer report. project44 is headquartered in Chicago with a diverse and fast-growing, global workforce.
If you’re eager to be part of a winning team that works together to solve some of the most challenging supply chain challenges every day, let’s talk.
The Professional Services team is responsible for delivering an exceptional implementation experience for our customers. Our team of Project Managers partner with our Solutions teams to jointly expedite the time to value for our customers. We are seeking a skilled Professional Services Manager to drive a fast-paced operating rhythm with a team of 6-8 Project Managers. This role reports to the VP, Professional Services in North America.
- Manage team of Project Managers and help oversee their portfolio of customer projects, ensuring on-time delivery, serving as escalation point, and exceeding customer satisfaction goals.
- Drive high quality and efficient delivery while focusing on creating a great customer experience.
- Coach in the field of play, help with escalations, and advocate for team needs across the organization.
- Mentor and provide career development opportunities to foster career growth across the team.
- Create and uphold processes within the team to generate efficiency. Empower your team to contribute to change-the-business initiatives and process improvements.
- Collaborate with other managers within the Professional Services team to share best practices and improve cross-functional collaboration.
- Work closely with Sales team and Solution Engineers on statement of work creation and approvals as well as downstream assignment and scheduling.
- Help maintain balance of work across team. Manage internal and external expectations around capacity and assist in quarterly forecasting.
- Report against success metrics, initiatives, and advocate on opportunities for improvement.
Requirements & Skills
- 3+ years people management experience.
- 5+ years experience in a customer-facing role, ideally at an enterprise SaaS company implementing logistics, eCommerce, or business software.
- Proven leader with excellent relationship building and mentorship skills. Dedication to creating a collaborative work environment in line with project44’s core values.
- Ability to function within an ambiguous environment; you might not have all the answers but are comfortable with navigating a global organization to learn.
- Tenacity in building relationships, voicing successes, needs and driving solutions and changes through a global organization.
- Strong communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills with business-outcome focus while still being customer-centric.
- Experience working with Salesforce, JIRA, Confluence, PowerPoint, PSA tools, Monday.com, and Excel.
- Experience in transportation logistics and/or supply chain management is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email email@example.com. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.