At project44 we’re on a mission - to make supply chains work.
project44 optimizes the movement of products globally, delivering better resiliency, sustainability, and value for our customers. As the supply chain connective tissue, we operate the most trusted end-to-end visibility platform that tracks more than 1 billion shipments annually for the world’s leading brands. The undisputed leader in the market, project44 was named the Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, #1 in FreightWaves’ FreightTech 25, and the Customer’s Choice in Gartner Peer Insights’ Voice of the Customer report. project44 is headquartered in Chicago with a diverse and fast-growing, global workforce.
If you’re eager to be part of a winning team that works together to solve some of the most challenging supply chain challenges every day, let’s talk.
- Manage a portfolio of 15+ project44 customers to:
- Develop and execute a large account business development strategy for a named set of project44’s Enterprise LSP (Logistics Service providers) customers with a goal of growing project44’s annual subscription business
- Lead a cross-region and cross-functional team of project44 colleagues to deliver customer value-driven real-time transportation visibility platform (RTTVP) solutions
- Ensure that all technology and business delivery expectations are met with a goal of continually improving customer satisfaction based on quantifiable business value drivers and metrics
- Serve as customer advocate working closely with project44 Professional Services, Customer Success, Customer Support, Product Management, and Engineering team members to ensure customer satisfaction and value attainment
- Navigate cross-functional groups and buying centers to influence strategic decision makers and achieve desired business outcomes
- Cultivate and manage senior business relationships and establish yourself as trusted advisor
- Manage complex sales processes and follow-through on commitments, and communicate relevant information to internal and external stakeholders on a timely basis
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- PROACTIVE, DISCIPLINED and PERSISTENT personal style with an innate sense of urgency
- Executive presence with strong intellect and an educated approach to delivering a BOD-level point of view regarding real-time transportation visibility solutions and business impact
- Proven ability to present and sell complex SaaS/PaaS solutions in a Voice of the Customer context explicitly linked to business impact and value
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and engage across the customer’s organization, from project-level business and technical team members to SVP/C-level executives
- Proven ability to retain and capture new expansion business via successful whitespace mapping and sales journey execution
- Process-oriented approach to identifying, qualifying, negotiating and closing enterprise-level software subscription agreements in complex, multi-constituent enterprise environments
- Transparent and accountable operating style (Salesforce proficiency required)
- Dedication to the art and science of selling with defined sales methodology experience (Force Management/MEDDICC sales qualification methodology or similar)
Diversity & Inclusion
At project44, we're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. As we work to deliver a truly world-class product and experience, we are also intentionally building teams that reflect the unique communities we serve. We’re focused on creating a company where all team members can bring their authentic selves to work every day.
We’re building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for, and our journey of becoming a more diverse, equitable and inclusive organization, where all have a sense of belonging, is shaped through the actions of our leadership, global teams and individual team members. We are resolute in our belief that each team member has an equal responsibility to mold and uphold our culture.
project44 is an equal opportunity employer seeking to enrich our work environment by creating opportunities for individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above job description you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continue to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we have created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.
p44 hires without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested candidates located in Colorado may contact email@example.com as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201