At project44 we’re on a mission - to make supply chains work.
project44 optimizes the movement of products globally, delivering better resiliency, sustainability, and value for our customers. As the supply chain connective tissue, we operate the most trusted end-to-end visibility platform that tracks more than 1 billion shipments annually for the world’s leading brands. The undisputed leader in the market, project44 was named the Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, #1 in FreightWaves’ FreightTech 25, and the Customer’s Choice in Gartner Peer Insights’ Voice of the Customer report. project44 is headquartered in Chicago with a diverse and fast-growing, global workforce.
If you’re eager to be part of a winning team that works together to solve some of the most challenging supply chain challenges every day, let’s talk.
- Lead the discovery and documentation of customer use cases
- Work closely with customers and internal teams to configure and deploy solutions that deliver tangible and sustainable results
- Support change management to transform each customer’s way of working
- Leverage industry best practices to optimize customer implementations and use case deployment
- Keep project stakeholders informed about timelines, deliverables, and risks
- Support ongoing project team & executive business reviews
- Collaborate with customers on joint webinars and white papers
- Help internal teams triage and resolve customer issues
- Unlock new customer use cases and expansion opportunities
- Use your industry knowledge and experience to influence our product roadmap
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- 8+ years of experience working at the intersection of supply chain & technology
- Demonstrated experience in supply chain systems implementation
- Strong understanding of supply chain fundamentals in the areas of order mgmt., transportation mgmt., warehouse/yard mgmt., and inventory mgmt.
- Aptitude for translating business needs into product, integration, and data requirements
- Superior analytical and conceptual thinking skills; excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience as a cross-functional leader in a team environment
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with people at all levels of an organization
Diversity & Inclusion
At project44, we're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. As we work to deliver a truly world-class product and experience, we are also intentionally building teams that reflect the unique communities we serve. We’re focused on creating a company where all team members can bring their authentic selves to work every day.
We’re building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for, and our journey of becoming a more diverse, equitable and inclusive organization, where all have a sense of belonging, is shaped through the actions of our leadership, global teams and individual team members. We are resolute in our belief that each team member has an equal responsibility to mold and uphold our culture.
project44 is an equal opportunity employer seeking to enrich our work environment by creating opportunities for individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above job description you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continue to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we have created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.
p44 hires without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.