At project44 we’re on a mission - to make supply chains work. project44 optimizes the movement of products globally, delivering better resiliency, sustainability, and value for our customers. As the supply chain connective tissue, we operate the most trusted end-to-end visibility platform that tracks more than 1 billion shipments annually for the world’s leading brands. The undisputed leader in the market, project44 was named the Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, #1 in FreightWaves’ FreightTech 25, and the Customer’s Choice in Gartner Peer Insights’ Voice of the Customer report. project44 is headquartered in Chicago with a diverse and fast-growing, global workforce.
If you’re eager to be part of a winning team that works together to solve some of the most challenging supply chain challenges every day, let’s talk.
Marketing Programs Manager
As Marketing Programs Manager you are responsible for increasing our network size and strength, finding new avenues for growth and increasing awareness.
In this role, you will collaborate with the marketing and network teams to develop and deliver integrated marketing campaigns that support project44 network growth goals, using a mix of channels and tactics including social, digital, community, website, events, PR & media, and partnerships. This role is a mix of strategic planning, hands-on execution, and collaboration with the broader marketing team to achieve our goals.
- Develop and implement the carrier marketing strategy to enhance the project44 brand among our carrier community, drive network growth and improve the conversion of the carrier onboarding funnel
- Manage the overall carrier marketing programs, while collaborating with the broader marketing, network and product partners to execute
- Develop a deep understanding of our operations, our users and identify opportunities for growth and optimization globally by rolling up your sleeves and spending time with the network team and our carriers
- Utilize data and insights to develop hypothesis-driven experiments to enhance campaign effectiveness through new marketing channels, tools, and creatives
- Communicate experiment and campaign results across key stakeholders to raise awareness of impact and leverage learnings
- Deliver and optimize always-on lifecycle campaigns across multiple channels
- Work with content team to develop and localize content including newsletters, one-pagers, FAQs, videos, blogs, case studies, and more
- Work with demand generation team to host carrier webinars and organize promotions to drive attendance
- Work with field marketing to participate in regional events and organize webinars targeting carriers
- Execute region-specific initiatives such as onboarding sprints, a/b testing and campaigns
- Identify new channels to reach carriers, such as carrier/trucker associations, co-marketing, social media and/or community marketing
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- 4+ years of experience in a growth or data-driven marketing capacity, with demonstrated experience developing and analyzing large scale lifecycle campaigns across diversified channels (paid, organic, email, web, social media, influencer marketing, community, etc...)
- Experience working in a global team and collaborating across multiple geographies
- Excellent project management and stakeholder communication skills
- Deep experimentation experience and mindset with a proven track record of translating data into hypotheses, executing A/B tests, and optimizing campaigns
- Strategic and analytical thinker; data-driven insights inform everything you do
- Platform and tool independence - able to thrive using any platform, with deep understanding of the digital marketing fundamentals
- Creative and empathetic thinker; you always think about the customer first
- Proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Thrives in fast-paced environments and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- Has a growth mindset
- Unafraid of ambiguity and complexity, and values progress over perfection
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More About project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.