Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
We are looking for a Carrier Integration Analyst to help successfully build out our network of carriers. Tasked with onboarding, management, and monitoring of carrier integrations thus contributing to the growth and scaling of the project44 carrier network. You will be a leader, a salesperson, a carrier expert, a project manager, an integrations expert, and an efficient operator.
What you’ll be working on:
- Ensure efficient onboarding of carriers into the project44 network, while driving increased value to internal technologies
- Manage a subset of implementations, API review, testing support, and go live support.
- Drive carriers to meet timelines, reporting and/or escalating risks to project leadership
- Assist internal stakeholders to reduce time to go-live and increase satisfaction for project44 customers and carriers
- Continuous monitoring of the carriers’ progress and provide troubleshooting to assure real-time tracking.
- Participate in planned and ad-hoc internal projects to drive internal efficiency and reduce carrier/customer time to go-live
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Experience in a technical support role
- Basic Understanding of API connections.
- Strong reporting and analytical skills, both functional and executive
- Ability to proactively identify and communicate risks and opportunities
- Passion for customer satisfaction and operational excellence
- Ability to roll up your sleeves to accomplish what needs to be done
- Ability to quickly grasp technology and use to solve problems
- Ability to manage own workload and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email email@example.com. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.