At project44 we’re on a mission - to make supply chains work.
project44 optimizes the movement of products globally, delivering better resiliency, sustainability, and value for our customers. As the supply chain connective tissue, we operate the most trusted end-to-end visibility platform that tracks more than 1 billion shipments annually for the world’s leading brands. The undisputed leader in the market, project44 was named the Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, #1 in FreightWaves’ FreightTech 25, and the Customer’s Choice in Gartner Peer Insights’ Voice of the Customer report. project44 is headquartered in Chicago with a diverse and fast-growing, global workforce.
If you’re eager to be part of a winning team that works together to solve some of the most challenging supply chain challenges every day, let’s talk.
Functional HR Business Partner is a trusted and strategic people advisor and coach that supports an assigned functional team and its leaders. This role is responsible for connecting the needs of the business functions to people strategies and initiatives. As an HRBP, you will work closely with management and leadership to provide guidance and counsel on all people matters for the assigned team. This role will influence team member experience by architecting and executing people processes and partnerships that stimulate the engagement, retention, development, and performance of our global team.
- Enable a performance driven culture by conducting talent assessment, performance coaching and management
- Deliver strategic people partnership to enable effective org design, people strategy and initiatives
- Work with business leads to create effective engagement action plans and strategies to suit the unique needs of team members
- Analyze people data, trends, and interactions to proactively address talent challenges
- Addresses employee relations matters thoroughly and thoughtfully
- Collaborates across the People department to build and deliver a connected team member experience
- Work with personal responsibility for delivering operational excellence, continuous improvement, and process at scale
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- 5+ years of HRBP experience
- Autonomous, self-disciplined, proactive, and solutions-focused with experience excelling in a dynamic, fluid, and fast-paced environment
- Self-starter who is comfortable navigating ambiguity and taking ownership of finding information, building connections, and digging into concepts
- Ability to play both an execution and strategic role
- Previous SaaS company experience or growth company environment experience a plus
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So, it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work every day. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It is on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any accommodation needed during the hiring process, please email email@example.com. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continue to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we have created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.