At project44 we’re on a mission - to make supply chains work.
project44 optimizes the movement of products globally, delivering better resiliency, sustainability, and value for our customers. As the supply chain connective tissue, we operate the most trusted end-to-end visibility platform that tracks more than 1 billion shipments annually for the world’s leading brands. The undisputed leader in the market, project44 was named the Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, #1 in FreightWaves’ FreightTech 25, and the Customer’s Choice in Gartner Peer Insights’ Voice of the Customer report. project44 is headquartered in Chicago with a diverse and fast-growing, global workforce.
If you’re eager to be part of a winning team that works together to solve some of the most challenging supply chain challenges every day, let’s talk.
The Customer Success Manager will serve as the primary interface between project44 and a designated portfolio of accounts. Your core responsibility is to ensure our customer gets the highest value possible out of the p44 products along with an exceptional service level.
- Partner with customers to develop strategies to ensure best use of the product and help them achieve maximum value from our services
- Summarize product feedback gathered from customer meetings and act as advocate for our customers with internal product and development teams
- Form relationships and educate the customer on new products and features to drive optimal product use and increase valued perceived.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the customer (external) and the voice of the customer (internal) to project and help prioritize product requests
- Monitor customer health and risk. Develop and execute success plans when required working with customer support, product development and engineering or any other appropriate departments.
- Facilitate and lead Executive Business Reviews with customers
- Proactively manage multiple accounts to ensure customer’s success in services renewal, adoption of products, customer health and overall satisfaction
- Identify opportunities for upsell alongside sales and account management team
- Maintain up to date knowledge of logistics industry, EDI, and blockchain
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Experience working with fast-growth technology company, strongly preferred
- Experience working with a SaaS or platform product, strongly preferred
- Knowledge of supply chain, preferred
- 3-5 years of experience working with enterprise customers in Account Management, Customer Success, Sales Engineering or Consulting
- Comfortable presenting to executive leadership and in large groups of people
- Ability to be strategic, but still roll up your sleeves to accomplish what needs to be done
- Organized with a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Highly customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent verbal and written English; fluency in either Italian, Spanish or French is advantageous
- Some travel for key customer meetings and events
More about project44:
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continue to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we have created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.
A candidate will be asked to conduct a pre-employment criminal back ground screening test as a standard routine to minimize moral & integrity risks among our staff and to ensure Project44 is compliant with its internal pre-employment screening policy and SOC 2, Sarbanes Oxley Act and ISO 27001 compliance. We will only ask you to conduct a criminal background check when we believe it is proportionate to the role that you will fulfil within your team and/or department A criminal back ground check will be facilitated by our third party vendor Accurate who will assist you to get the appropriate documents from authorities in the country where you will be employed. Depending on the country where you will be employed your local authority will provide a Certificate of Conduct or similar document upon your request. If there are any costs related to screening, these will be borne by Project44. When our vendor Accurate will reach out to, you will be asked for your consent. We would like to emphasize that at all time you can decide to withdraw from the application process and/or to withdraw the consent to perform a screening test.