Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experience
What you'll do:
- You will develop the backend and frontend side of our applications
- You will add features to and remove bugs from existing applications
- You will keep the backend and frontend of the applications manageable, up-to-date and well maintained
- Analysis and design of customer-oriented solutions in the field of supply chain domain
- Develop and implement software features in cross-functional teams
- Developing API interfaces for internal and external use
Who are you?
- A pragmatic thinker with focus on project goals
- Someone who sees the bigger picture and not just details
- An independent thinker who always reflects given feedback
- An agile worker who applies agile methods in their everyday work
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of professional experience in the field of software development
- Experience with Docker /Github /Kubernetes /Kafka, elastic search
- Experience with Web Development, -, node js, react, react native
- Knowledge of the offshore environment is a plus
- Backend experienceExperience with Java or Python, spring-boot, RESTAPI
- Knowledge of AWS/GCP is plus
- Postgres is our SQL database of choice
What else is there to say?
Our everyday working life is flanked by the warm, open and at the same time performance-driven company culture. We are scattered all over the world, so there is always a breeze of the big wide world blowing through our office.
Become a part of our open and ambitious team! We look forward to your application!
A candidate will be asked to conduct a pre-employment criminal back ground screening test as a standard routine to minimize moral & integrity risks among our staff and to ensure Project44 is compliant with its internal pre-employment screening policy and SOC 2, Sarbanes Oxley Act and ISO 27001 compliance. We will only ask you to conduct a criminal background check when we believe it is proportionate to the role that you will fulfil within your team and/or department A criminal back ground check will be facilitated by our third party vendor Accurate who will assist you to get the appropriate documents from authorities in the country where you will be employed. Depending on the country where you will be employed your local authority will provide a Certificate of Conduct or similar document upon your request. If there are any costs related to screening, these will be borne by Project44. When our vendor Accurate will reach out to, you will be asked for your consent. We would like to emphasize that at all time you can decide to withdraw from the application process and/or to withdraw the consent to perform a screening test.