At project44 we’re on a mission - to make supply chains work.
project44 optimizes the movement of products globally, delivering better resiliency, sustainability, and value for our customers. As the supply chain connective tissue, we operate the most trusted end-to-end visibility platform that tracks more than 1 billion shipments annually for the world’s leading brands. The undisputed leader in the market, project44 was named the Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, #1 in FreightWaves’ FreightTech 25, and the Customer’s Choice in Gartner Peer Insights’ Voice of the Customer report. project44 is headquartered in Chicago with a diverse and fast-growing, global workforce.
If you’re eager to be part of a winning team that works together to solve some of the most challenging supply chain challenges every day, let’s talk.
- Manage a portfolio of 30+ project44 customers to:
- Upsell additional project44 products (measured by RR upsell)
- Act as internal p44 advocate to ensure customer needs are met (measured by NPS)
- Articulate the project44 value prop in a way that is compelling to customers
- Manage complex sales
- Execute phone and email campaigns within the existing customer base
- Listen and understand customer challenges and then develop and execute action plan to resolve (with help from support, engineering, product, and onboarding)
- Ability to follow-through on commitments and communicate relevant information to internal and external stakeholders
- Establish yourself as trusted advisor to customers
- Navigate across different functional groups and contacts at a customer to influence decision makers and achieve desired goals
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- 5+ years of experience in logistics-related sales or account management position
- SaaS or relevant technology experience preferred
- Startup experience preferred
- Organization, planning, timeliness, follow-through on commitments
- Strong social skills with the ability to influence
- Intelligence, able to understand our business model and execute complex sales
- Attention to detail, data-focused mind
- Proactivity, ability to self-start and self-manage
- Calm under pressure
- Diligent work ethic and efficiency
- Continuous improvement
Diversity & Inclusion
At project44, we're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. As we work to deliver a truly world-class product and experience, we are also intentionally building teams that reflect the unique communities we serve. We’re focused on creating a company where all team members can bring their authentic selves to work every day.
We’re building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for, and our journey of becoming a more diverse, equitable and inclusive organization, where all have a sense of belonging, is shaped through the actions of our leadership, global teams and individual team members. We are resolute in our belief that each team member has an equal responsibility to mold and uphold our culture.
project44 is an equal opportunity employer seeking to enrich our work environment by creating opportunities for individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email email@example.com. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above job description you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continue to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we have created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.
p44 hires without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested candidates located in Colorado may contact firstname.lastname@example.org as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201