Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
The Director of Content Marketing will lead a team focused on developing a comprehensive content strategy and content that fuels project44’s awareness, thought leadership, point of view, pipeline growth and customer success. As the Director of Content, you will lead a team of Content Marketing Managers to build relevant, impactful content that reaches our target personas. And as the leader of our content strategy, you will advise marketing teams on how to build engaged audiences to deliver the right content at the right time. This position requires a combination of a marketing and publishing mindset, a passion for emerging technology, and proven experience developing content strategies, including the development of audience personas, customer journey maps and content distribution plans. With a mastery in both the art and science of content marketing, you must have the analytical abilities to gather key customer and business insights and apply strategic planning skills to create content that effectively engages prospects at each stage of the buying journey. The ideal candidate is an experienced leader, collaborator, problem-solver, idea generator, and storyteller.
Responsibilities: What you’ll do
- Lead a team to write, create, manage, and publish compelling content, including blog posts, articles, e-books, website content, social media, podcasts, webinars and more
- Deliver a documented content strategy to reach project44’s target market leveraging data and research to identify breakthrough content opportunities.
- Collaborate with the campaigns, creative, product marketing and digital teams to develop content that supports a consistent prospect and customer journey
- Produce thought leadership content and build audience. Curate and help tell compelling stories of transformation with project44’s products and services
- Measure and analyze content performance. Work with PMMs, demand generation and content owners to make data-driven recommendations for new content and/or updates
- Increase key performance metrics for content including organic traffic, engagement, click-through rates, and conversion
- Innovate new ways to create and go to market with content including new form factors and experiential content
- Implement standards, systems, best practices and templates for content
- Grow and develop a team of world-class content marketers.
Requirements: The experience you should have
- 8 years of content marketing experience at a technology company, 4 years managing a content marketing team
- Analytical mind - ability to spot patterns and trends in content performance and data
- Demonstrated success collaborating across departments and mobilizing contributors and cross-functional teams around long-term projects and efforts
- Stellar writing and copywriting skills; writing samples and/or portfolio encouraged
- Hands on approach including strong command of details
- Orientation towards data, analytics and measurement
- An optimistic outlook and "can do" attitude
- You have a keen focus on results, and can navigate within ambiguity while maintaining a high-level of humility
How you can make a difference
- Leading the development of a strategic, integrated, content marketing plan that is tied to overall organizational growth priorities, including key metrics to measure outcomes
- Establishing a brand position and segmentation strategy that will scale as our markets and products expand, rallying the support of fellow leaders along the way
- Collaborating with senior colleagues to identify and engage the market through clear, concise and compelling content
- Providing a high level of service and support to the marketing organization by taking a partnership approach to getting things done
- Leading and advancing the content marketing strategy, ongoing evaluation and support including the development and deployment of the necessary process, tools and infrastructure to enable departmental growth
Diversity & Inclusion
At project44, we're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. As we work to deliver a truly world-class product and experience, we are also intentionally building teams that reflect the unique communities we serve. We’re focused on creating a company where all team members can bring their authentic selves to work every day.
We’re building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for, and our journey of becoming a more diverse, equitable and inclusive organization, where all have a sense of belonging, is shaped through the actions of our leadership, global teams and individual team members. We are resolute in our belief that each team member has an equal responsibility to mold and uphold our culture.
project44 is an equal opportunity employer seeking to enrich our work environment by creating opportunities for individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email email@example.com. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above job description you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.
p44 hires without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested candidates located in Colorado may contact firstname.lastname@example.org as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201