Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
You are looking for your next position as a Software as a Service (SaaS) Project Manager you have passion to work at the enterprise level to deliver multiple moderate to complex solutions, which will enable you to successfully drive the delivery team and monitor project quality, risk and performance for all p44 implementations. You will be responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery of projects, ensure that the project remains on time, within and meets the customer's expectations.
Your proficiency implementing SaaS implementations will enable you to start performing on day one. Your love for multi-tasking will prove useful as you will be responsible for managing customer relationships, project plans and leading the implementations for multiple projects at a time. Project Managers at p44 have the ability to sense risk and proactively mitigate issues to ensure successful project execution and happy customers.
- Oversee a portfolio of projects for customers across complete implementation life-cycle, from Sales hand-off through go-live, as well as one-off custom engagements (SOWs), with grace and attention to detail. This includes multiple small scale projects along with managing work streams within large global programs.
- Partner with Sales on new customer engagements, ensuring clear understanding and documentation of the customer KPIs, goals, timelines, and requirements in order to drive immediate value, striving to delight while keeping expectations in check.
- Present technical solutions effectively to diverse stakeholder groups and engage effectively with stakeholders on both technical and business topics.
- Identify necessary resources and align across multiple project44 teams for assignment and management of individual tasks, in order to deliver the project on a schedule that meets customer expectations.
- Create and manage project assets (e.g., project plans, communication plans, test plans, risk mitigation plans, and other project management and planning documents) according to requirements and needs.
- Manage both business and technical deliverables, across customers and internal team including accurate reporting and time-tracking.
- Keep key stakeholders informed of statuses and changes, and escalate issues or misalignments throughout the business as necessary.
- Collaborate with internal product and engineering resources to communicate customer impact / drive change.
- Facilitate user training with sessions tailored to specific end users and use cases.
- Ensure successful project wrap-up and transition to ongoing Support, both in relation to the customer’s experience, and internal communication and documentation.
- Manage financial metrics and enable pre-sales activities to support account expansion plans.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a project manager running successful implementations for SaaS Enterprise customers or in a startup environment where you help define process and drive change for ongoing success.
- Proven track record of managing multiple client facing projects simultaneously, within varying stages of implementation. Experience working with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team and customer base with travel up to 30% of the time (including possible international travel).
- Knowledge and experience implementing Enterprise SaaS solutions
- Experience working with Salesforce, JIRA, Confluence, PowerPoint, PSA tools, and Excel
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team setting, leading large groups of people using indirect authority to meet critical goals.
- Must be a focused, strategic, and driven project manager with a highly organized and collaborative approach, and a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
- Team player with strong presentation and communication skills, self-confidence, enthusiasm and an independent work approach.
- Effective problem-solving skills, customer focus and results orientation.
- Experience in transportation logistics and/or supply chain management is a plus.
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.