Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
We are looking for a Team Lead for our Professional Services team. You will be working alongside the professional services team, broader customers success organization, and product teams to scale the team and processes within the team. You will be responsible for implementing best practices, tools to help scale the team, and global standardized processes.
- Partner with PS leaders, sales, and finance, to design, implement, and manage forecasting, resource planning, and budgeting processes for the global PS team.
- Identify process improvements with current workflows, and work with the team to implement improvements.
- Assist with launching new program implementations, by partnering with PS and Product teams to ensure processes are established.
- Provide reporting on utilization, resource forecasting, and budget forecasting to relevant stakeholders.
- Lead implementation of a PSA tool for the professional services team.
- Perform week-to-week and day-to-day resource administration in Professional Services Automation system once tool is implemented.
- Create and maintain a skills matrix of the PS team.
- Work cross-functionally to identify and plan for billable client engagements.
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- 3+ years of experience in:
- PS Operations
- Process Improvement
- Experience working with Salesforce, Microsoft Office, Office 365
- Experience with PSA tool strongly preferred
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team setting
- Ability to proactively identify and communicate risks and opportunities
- Strong oral and written communication skills, people skills, and presentation skills
- Responsible for completing multiple projects; strong organizational skills required
- Strong analytical and project management skills required
- Some travel might be required
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.