Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
We are looking for an Operations Manager for our Professional Services team. You will be working alongside the professional services team, broader customers success organization, and product teams to scale the team and processes within the team. You will be responsible for implementing best practices, tools to help scale the team, and global standardized processes.
- Partner with PS leaders, sales, and finance, to design, implement, and manage forecasting, resource planning, and budgeting processes for the global PS team.
- Identify process improvements with current workflows, and work with the team to implement improvements.
- Assist with launching new program implementations, by partnering with PS and Product teams to ensure processes are established.
- Provide reporting on utilization, resource forecasting, and budget forecasting to relevant stakeholders.
- Lead implementation of a PSA tool for the professional services team.
- Perform week-to-week and day-to-day resource administration in Professional Services Automation system once tool is implemented.
- Create and maintain a skills matrix of the PS team.
- Work cross-functionally to identify and plan for billable client engagements.
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- 3+ years of experience in:
- PS Operations
- Process Improvement
- Experience working with Salesforce, Microsoft Office, Office 365
- Experience with PSA tool strongly preferred
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team setting
- Ability to proactively identify and communicate risks and opportunities
- Strong oral and written communication skills, people skills, and presentation skills
- Responsible for completing multiple projects; strong organizational skills required
- Strong analytical and project management skills required
- Some travel might be required
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email email@example.com. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.