Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join the Network Data Strategy team, supporting increasing carrier tracking data quality throughout our carrier network in Europe. You will be tasked with analyzing large data sets in collaboration with a data scientist and senior program manager to find trends, anomalies, and other stories. Using the data, you will build out reporting to enable corresponding teams to execute on the strategy and recommendations compiled with the program manager. You will be a leader in cross-team collaboration, forward thinker, and strategist in this role that touches multiple departments in this newly formed team.
- Manage and analyze large and complex data sets that are dynamically changing
- Identify patterns and trends impacting key metrics; deep dive into the data to find the root cause and develop reports based upon your findings
- Utilize data to develop narratives used to build consensus and buy-in across functional teams
- Exhibit strong reporting and analytical skills for both functional and executive deliverables
- Collaborate cross-functionally with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Ability to roll up your sleeves to accomplish what needs to be done
- Ability to quickly grasp technology and use it to solve problems
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- 2+ years of experience in data analyst role – preferably from the supply chain industry
- Experience working with large data sets in the transportation or supply chain industry
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong reporting and dashboard design skills, preferably in Tableau
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proficiency with SQL
- Experience working in Snowflake
- Understanding of how to automate data extraction and manipulation for reporting
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.