Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
What are your responsibilities as Network Engineer in our team?
- Support and maintenance of our company’s network and cloud infrastructures
- Collaboration with network architects to shape and implement functional network infrastructure
- Analysis and solution of network problems, especially support of team members and user requests
- Problem-solving within both local and cloud infrastructures
- Creation, evaluation and implementation of network security measurements
- Conducting regular network-performance tests
What do we expect from you?
- At least 3 years of work experience in Network Engineering or any related field
- A good understanding of communication- and routing-protocols
- Knowledge about system administration and IP-networks with Linux systems
- Familiarity with network safety and firewalls
- First contact with cloud networking would be great
- A degree or training in Computer Science or any related field is a plus, but we also encourage lateral entrants to apply
- Excellent language skills in German and English, verbally and written are required
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.
Become a part of our open and ambitious team! We look forward to your application!