Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
Senior Program Manager, People Operations & Global Expansion
We are looking for an experienced Sr Program Manager in Chicago, IL to implement and lead complex, global, and cross-functional programs. In this role, you will support some of the most critical projects on the People Operations & Global Expansion team.
The People Operations & Global Expansion team is responsible for:
- Driving operational excellence in the People department (data, systems, best practices)
- Leading new markets expansion strategy and cross functional planning
- Setting up a global people infrastructure via geographic expansion and M&A activities
What You’ll Get To Do
- Lead medium to large M&A Integrations and Special Projects on the People Operations & Global Expansion team
- Proactively develop detailed People-related M&A integration plans in collaboration with key stakeholders within the People team, M&A team, and target organization
- Ensure People-related M&A Integration strategy and planning is aligned to strategic rationale for acquisition
- Develop integration playbook and leverage key lessons learned from prior projects
- Build reporting and proactively identifies potential issues before they negatively impact execution of projects
- Confidently lead and facilitate status meetings - coordinate, book, prepare, monitor attendance, distribute materials, draft meeting minutes and update program documentation
- Prepare accurate presentations and present strategic project status updates at Steering Team meetings and ELT updates
- Create and refine the project workflow through the necessary project lifecycle
If you have most or all of the following please apply!
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years of professional experience with a background in project management, people operations, or management consulting
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
- Comfortable owning and balancing multiple projects or work streams at once
- Ability to synthesize information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate actionable insights
- Ability to navigate complexity and provide stakeholders with clear recommendations when decisions are needed or roadblocks are hit
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email email@example.com. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.