Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
We are looking for a Manager to lead our Carrier Ramp Team that will help build out carrier networks for our customers! Responsible for ramping and scaling the project44 carrier network, you will be a leader of a fast paced, multifaceted, highly impactful team.
- Develop and manage a fast paced, highly impactful team
- Drive departmental goals, strategy execution and lead initiatives
- Allocate and prioritize incoming workflow into the ramp manager team
- Report on core operational and growth metrics within your team and leadership teams
- Serve as the escalation point of contact for your team from both a customer and carrier onboarding activities
- Be a subject matter expert in your team’s functions, procedures and path for success
- Proactively manage team members responsible for multiple accounts to ensure success in carrier onboarding and overall customer satisfaction
- Drive internal/external stakeholders to meet timelines, reporting and/or escalating risks to project leadership
- Maintain up to date knowledge of logistics industry
- Own and manage internal workflow and operations processes to ensure efficient onboarding of carriers into the project44 network
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Experience in Supply Chain/Logistics/Transportation operations, Carrier Relations, Carrier Procurement, and/or Carrier Sales
- 4+ years of experience:
- Logistics Operations, and/or
- Carrier Onboarding, and/or
- Carrier Procurement, and/or
- Carrier Sales
- Minimum of 2-year relevant management or leadership experience with ability to effectively develop and coach team
- Experience presenting to executive level clients and internal leaders
- Ability to collaborate and work cross functionally within internal teams
- Data driven mindset with strong reporting skills, both tactical and executive levels
- Quick learner, especially around industry knowledge and for technology
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Ability to proactively identify and communicate risks and opportunities
- Passion for carrier/customer satisfaction and operational excellence
- Ability to be strategic and roll up your sleeves to accomplish what needs to be done
- Ability to manage own workload and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.