Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
Senior Manager, Expansion Strategy & Planning
We are looking for an experienced Senior Manager, Expansion Strategy & Planning to drive our global expansion strategy in South-East Asia and Australia. In this role, you will support some of the most critical projects on the People Operations & Global Expansion team. You will report to the VP of People Operations & Global Expansion.
The People Operations & Global Expansion team is responsible for:
- Leading new markets expansion strategy and cross functional planning
- Setting up a global people infrastructure via geographic expansion and M&A activities
- Driving operational excellence in the People department (data, systems, best practices)
- Drive expansion roadmap in South-East Asia with monthly, quarterly, and annual prioritization, leveraging multiple data points (e.g., sales pipeline, market dynamics, customer feedback)
- Work with stakeholders to define market launch scope, assign responsibilities, identify appropriate resources needed, and develop milestones to ensure timely completion of market launches
- Lead cross-functional planning to ensure that all functions are ready to support market launches, ensure on-time and on-budget expansion activities
- Define reporting and success metrics to monitor progress, oversee the associated change management needs, effectively communicate status updates to leadership
- Develop go-to-market strategy and market research including ecosystem mapping, act as a thought partner for the regional General Manager
- Build hiring roadmap at the regional level, work closely with business and HR leadership to identify, analyze, and develop strategies to improve organizational health
- Conduct program post-mortems, capture lessons learned, iterate and continuously improve program management practices and approaches for productivity and future planning
Requirements and Preferred Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in strategic planning and program management delivering cross functional projects
- Experience working in South-East Asia and/or Australia
- Strong analytical and quantitative experience with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
- Proven track record of developing effective partnerships across groups, ability to influence senior leaders
- Ability to dive deep into processes and drive results
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
- Excellent written and verbal communications across both project teams and senior leadership, specific strength in influencing decision makers and managing expectations
- Bachelor's Degree
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.