Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
Customer Service Specialist
We are looking for a passionate Customer Service Specialist with English to provide enterprise level technical support to our customers. You will be providing support via phone, web, and email as required. This position will report directly to the Customer Support Team Lead.
Take ownership of customer issues and see problems through to full resolution. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to reported problems
- Identifying potential code bugs and escalating to the appropriate Technical Support Specialist or development teams
- Maintaining prompt, ongoing, and accurate communications to customers and 3rd party stake holders throughout the course of a reported technical issue
- Advocate for both customers and project44
- Take ownership of expanding internal and external knowledge base via tech notes and customer-facing articles
- Work closely with and Customer Success to ensure customer satisfaction
- Work closely with the Implementation team to support customer integrations
- Work closely with Team Lead and Product teams to assist in code defect resolution and fulfill enhancement requests
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.