Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
Channel and telematics partnerships are an integral part of project44’s growth and success. In an industry built on deep relationships and trust, the Network Partnerships Program Lead will manage and grow project44’s strategic partnerships with a focus on unlocking scalable carrier onboarding channels and establishing preferred partnerships.
- Manage a portfolio of 10+ project44 strategic channel partnerships to:
- Build and execute project plans to drive forward strategic initiatives with both external and internal stakeholders
- Comfortable with managing introductions and discovery with potential external partners
- Investigate new opportunities including telematic onboarding improvements, co-marketing campaigns, preferred providers, cost improvements
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on opportunity management obtained through partners
- Articulate the project44 value prop in a way that is compelling to its strategic partners
- Listen and understand challenges and then develop and execute action plan to resolve (with help from support, engineering, product and onboarding)
- Navigate across different functional groups and contacts at a partnership level to influence decision makers and achieve desired goals
- Build business cases for loyalty programs, investment in partnerships, and new product offerings
Requirements and preferred skills:
- 3+ years of experience managing strategic relationships/alliances/partners with proven success in developing relationships
- Strong project management skills – PMP or CSM certification is a plus
- Organization, planning, timeliness with ability to multitask
- Ability to mitigate risk, resolve conflicts and problem-solve
- Capable of working with large data sets using excel or SQL to identify necessary business outcomes
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills with ability to influence
- Ability to follow-through on commitments and communicate relevant information to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to travel up to 20% on short notice
- Thorough understanding of EU OEM & Telematics markets and technology providers is a plus
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email email@example.com. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.