Don’t see a position that matches your background? We are growing fast, but it’s likely there are great people that can help us in positions we haven’t had the opportunity to hire for or even consider yet! We’ve created a Future Opportunities application so you can submit your resume for review by the Recruiting Team. Thanks for your interest!
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
Job Overview: This role will be critical to ensure and support P44 dynamic growth plans in Polish entity. You will leverage people management tools and resources to align with business goals and its associated HR strategic priorities.
You will work closely with VP of People EMEA and Polish leaders to understand their business and people needs, focusing on key HR processes. You will be implementing/customizing HR polices/programs and facilitate alignment of HR initiatives through
partnership with the entire European HR group.
Reporting to: VP of P&E, EMEA
• You will be responsible for the management of HRBP pillar function in the Polish entity
• You will act as an onsite HRBP advisor to the local team on full spectrum of HR (how to engage employees to perform at their best), incl. HR payroll and administrative matters
• Ensure good quality of HR administration and local compliance
• Responsible for the main people processes, such as: Performance Process (OKRs), Labor Law compliance, implementation of HR
policies/processes, local Comp & Ben strategy
• Drive and facilitate local performance management and succession planning
• Contribute to the local HR strategy creation
• Implement salary review and bonus payment process
• Create job evaluation system in line with the global standards
• Develop the quality of local performance and development discussions
• Support managers in analyzing and drawing conclusions from the annual engagement
• Ensure legal compliance in HR related issues
• Make sure that local onboarding process is one of a kind
• Participate in local internal/external events
• Manage the local HR team (at this stage 2 Talents)
• Proficient in Polish and English
• > 7 years of HR Generalist or equivalent HR advisory/managerial role, incl. payroll
• In depth practical knowledge of Polish labor law and experience with legal processes (knowledge of German labor law - nice to have)
• Strong communication skills
• Positive attitude to people and challenges
• Travel may be required up to 10% of time
• Solid understanding and experience with HR systems and tools
• 2-3 years of managerial experience essential
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.