Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
Are you interested in building the BI / reporting infrastructre from scratch? What about using data to answer difficult questions and come up with interesting insights and collaborating with others? If so, then this is the job for you. As a Program Manager, BI in the Product Operations & Analytics organization, you get to use your analytics skill set, obsession and empathy towards customers and collaborative spirit to work closely with Product, Ops, Engineering, and Data Scientists to build the next stage of BI analytics that provide data driven insights across all levels of the organization.
Responsibilities: What you’ll do
- Design and execute on a long-term plans to provide insightful and actionable business intelligence reporting for internal stakeholders (Customer Success, Account Management, Professional Services)
- Hire, lead, coach and mentor a team of 3 / 4 BI analysts or Tableau Developers
- Ensure that the business intelligence products are built on high-quality and reliable data sources
- Deeply understand the internal processes and priorities - and use this knowledge to direct insightful analytics
- Triangulates findings, trends, and hypothesis on key topics to ensure reliability and depth of insight
- Maximizes the value and efficiency of analytics by ensuring scalable processes
- Solid knowledge of GDPR, data compliance and ethics that is present in all of their activities
Requirements: The experience you should have
- 1-3 years of experience in an analytics role
- Advanced SQL Proficiency
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Experience with Tableau
- Ability to balance multiple projects with competing priorities
- Must be organized to keep track of various projects and milestones
- Experience developing and executing end-to-end projects
- SaaS or software and/or logistics industry experience
- Experience with Python & Tableau
- Experience working with JIRA, Confluence, APIs (XML and JSON), EDI
- Experience with mentoring a team of analysts
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.