About The Role
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist/ Sourcer to support multiple business lines and scale hiring across North America. You will partner with recruiting and hiring managers to build teams across our dynamic region and inform on hiring strategy to hire the right people for every job. You may also have the opportunity to work on strategic projects to improve and innovate how we attract and recruit the best talent!
What you’ll be working on:
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Identify talent by using various sourcing techniques (i.e. Boolean search, LinkedIn Recruiter, Github, etc.)
- Report pipeline and candidate activity to various stakeholders
- Maintain a pipeline of leads and identify future opportunities that could align with the candidate’s interests and business needs
- Sharing the wheel with our Talent team and Hiring Partners to gain a deep understanding of our business and assigned roles
- Source both active and passive candidates utilizing creative strategies and techniques
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our ATS (Greenhouse) and other People systems
- Coordinate all aspects of the recruiting process including evaluating active candidate resumes and scheduling interviews
- Ensure best in class candidate experience by greeting candidates, managing day-of onsite relationships, and maintaining contact post-interview
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- 2+ years of experience in sourcing or recruiting
- Experience in sourcing or full-cycle recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- Previous tech recruiting experience is a plus
- Have experience researching and market mapping to proactively identify and engage qualified candidates
- Ability to rigorously prioritize, organize, and multitask; simultaneously building and managing diverse candidate pipelines for multiple roles at varying stages in the process
- Strong analytical skills and ability to track sourcing metrics, draw insights, and translate into action
- Curiosity and rolling up your sleeves to problem solve; able to learn about and source for novel roles, research talent availability, and develop creative solutions to sourcing challenges
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email email@example.com. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.