Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
Reporting to the VP, International Marketing, the Field Marketing Manager (Northern Europe) is an important and integral member of project44’s Global Marketing team. In this role you will be responsible for planning and executing high impact regional shipper, LSP and carrier-focused marketing programs that help drive brand awareness, generate leads and pipeline, move prospects through the sales cycle (or to join the project44 carrier community), and build customer loyalty. You’ll collaborate with local sales, and international and corporate marketing functions, to develop and deliver integrated marketing campaigns that support project44 revenue goals. You are a self-starter and thrive in fast-paced, goal-oriented environments. You enjoy taking ideas from inception to execution and always look for ways to improve and optimize. This role is both strategic planning and tactical execution, requiring both high-level conceptual thinking and attention to detail.
- Develop and implement the Northern European marketing plan to drive brand awareness, and deliver on regional leads and pipeline goals
- Build a strong partnership with the Northern European sales and SDR teams to collaborate on lead generation activities
- Implement localized and integrated marketing programs that are aligned to sales priorities and revenue targets, using a mix of channels and tactics including social, digital, website, events, PR & media, and other partnerships
- Collaborate with central marketing functions including Demand Generation, Digital Marketing, Product Marketing, Corporate Communications & Content, Carrier Marketing, Customer & Partner Marketing, and the Design team
- With remote support of the International Events Manager, be responsible for regional events, from concept and audience targeting to execution, including Tradeshows, regional sales events and project44’s participation at third-party sponsored events
- Work closely with the local arm of project44’s European PR & Media agency to drive awareness of the project44 brand through key media outlets, journalists, associations and local influencers
- Take ownership of content translation and localization using project44’s preferred agency
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Excellent English
- +5 years of B2B marketing experience
- Experience of working for a SaaS or Enterprise software company
- Broad set of marketing skills across areas including demand gen, digital, social, events, campaigns
- Familiar with sales and marketing tools such as SaleForce.com and Marketo
- Data driven and ROI-focused
Nice to have
- Additional languages
- Supply chain/logistics experience
- Experience of working for an international company
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.