Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Partner with customers to develop strategies to ensure best use of the product and help them achieve maximum value from our services
- Summarize product feedback gathered from customer meetings and act as advocate for our customers with internal development and product teams
- Form relationships and educate the customer on new product introductions and features to drive optimal product use
- Serve as the main point of contact for the customer (external) and the voice of the customer (internal) to projects and help prioritize product requests
- Monitor customer health and risk. Develop and execute success plans when required working with customer support, product development and engineering
- Facilitate Quarterly Business Reviews with customers
- Proactively manage multiple accounts to ensure customer’s success in services renewal, adoption of products, customer health and overall satisfaction
- Identify opportunities for upsell alongside sales and account management team
- Maintain up to date knowledge of logistics industry, EDI, and blockchain
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Experience working with fast-growth technology company, strongly preferred
- Experience in supply chain, strongly preferred
- 3-5 years of experience working with enterprise customers in Account Management, Customer Success or Consulting
- Experience working with a SaaS or platform product, preferred
- Comfortable presenting to leadership and in a large group
- Ability to be strategic, but still roll up your sleeves to accomplish what needs to be done
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Excellent client-facing, Japanese and English written and verbal skills
- Some travel for key customer meetings and events
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.