Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
Customer Support Representative
We are looking for a passionate Customer Support Representative to provide enterprise level support to our customers. You will be providing support via phone, web, email, chat and other channels as required. This position will report directly to the Customer Support Team Lead.
- Take ownership of customer issues and see problems through to full resolution. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to reported problems
- Identifying potential code bugs and escalating to the appropriate Technical Support Specialist or development teams
- Maintaining prompt, ongoing, and accurate communications to customers and 3rd party stake holders throughout the course of a reported technical issue
- Advocate for both customers and project44
- Take ownership of expanding internal and external knowledge base via tech notes and customer-facing articles
- Work closely with and Customer Success to ensure customer satisfaction
- Work closely with the Implementation team to support customer integrations
- Work closely with Team Lead and Product teams to assist in code defect resolution and fulfill enhancement requests
- Handles all case escalations from Customer Support Analysts, working at a more technical level. Runs test queries, SQL style reports, & has a higher understanding of our customer and partner integrations.
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
- BS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum 1+ yrs of L2 or similar work experience in customer-facing technical support, IT support or as a technical engineer
- General understanding of software flow, execution, and development processes
- Basic understanding of API and cloud technology, including basic database knowledge and utilities for monitoring and logging API transactions
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent client-facing, written and verbal skills
- Strong English and Portuguese/Spanish Skills
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.