Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
About the role
Project 44 is looking for a motivated Billing Specialist to join its accounting team. As a Billing Analyst, you will support the Revenue Accounting team by assisting in billings processes, in addition to the month-end close reporting process for revenue and ad hoc finance projects as needed. You will report to the Director of Accounting.
- Review all incoming orders for completeness, accuracy, and compliance to company bookings and revenue recognition guidelines
- Manage order fulfillment utilizing NetSuite, including upgrades/downgrades and credit & rebills
- Partner with Sales, Deal Desk, Renewals, Collections, Legal, and Revenue departments and become an expert in Accounts Receivable policy and procedures
- Perform assigned month end accounting and reporting operations activities
- Support designing scalable billing processes and build systems infrastructure to support month-end close
- Support developing and documenting controls and procedures
- Help create and prepare schedules and reports regarding team metrics for management review
- Manage special projects as assigned and delivering accurate results
- Contribute ideas and innovations on legacy policies that improve efficiency and compliance
- Able to work in a changing environment, which might require working at different hours to support international regions
- Participate in ad hoc projects as they arise across various teams (e. g. preparation of audit support)
- 1+ years operational accounting experience in a growing, SAAS technology business
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working with sales, customer contracts, and order desk operations
- Experience with NetSuite and Salesforce
- Experience resolving order management/billing issues
- Intermediate knowledge of excel (pivot tables, Vlookups, etc.)
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.