Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
About the Role
Are you interested in driving business and product strategy? What about using data to answer difficult questions and come up with interesting insights and collaborating with others? If so, then this is the job for you. As a Product Analyst in the Product Operations & Analytics organization, you get to use your quantitative skill set, obsession and empathy towards customers and collaborative spirit to work closely with Product, Ops, Engineering, and Data Scientists to provide data driven insights to find new opportunities to take our products to the next level.
What You'll Do
- Analytics – Support carrier network business and product teams by creating and executing various end to end analytics projects; including the development of metrics, reports/dashboards, BI tools & insights
- Project Management - Identify, plan, and execute projects and root cause analyses to improve our existing carrier programs and carrier product feature
- Insights – Identify and analyze trends to provide business insights, improvement in business processes and/or product features
- Stakeholder Management - organize and structure work across a variety of cross-functional teams to deliver on shared goals and priorities
- Operations Management - collaborate with carrier teams to identify process inefficiencies, build solutions, and drive operational efficiency (e.g. centralizing repeatable processes, customer success strategy and growth, weekly reporting)
What You'll Need
- 2-4 years of experience in a data/product/business analyst role
- Advanced SQL Proficiency
- Stakeholder management
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to balance multiple projects with competing priorities
- Must be organized to keep track of various projects and milestones
- Experience developing and executing end-to-end projects
Nice to have
- SaaS or software and/or logistics industry experience
- Experience with Python & Tableau
- Experience working with JIRA, Confluence, APIs (XML and JSON), EDI
- Experience with statistical analysis & A/B testing
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.