Don’t see a position that matches your background? We are growing fast, but it’s likely there are great people that can help us in positions we haven’t had the opportunity to hire for or even consider yet! We’ve created a Future Opportunities application so you can submit your resume for review by the Recruiting Team. Thanks for your interest!
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
What We Are Looking For
- Create and manage a complex project from start to finish by utilizing advanced project management knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Understand project44’s current competitive solutions and differentiations
- Focus on innovation and disruption to build and establish project44’s sustainability competitive solutions and differentiations
- Summarize product feedback gathered from customer meetings and act as advocate for our customers with internal development and product teams
- Generate both high-level and detailed reports for project stakeholders spanning business and technical teams
- Provide administrative support as well as identify risks, issues, challenges, and opportunities that may affect the project deliverables and timeline
- Support active sales cycles through building new business pipeline through sustainability initiatives
Nice To Have
- 7+ years of experience in supply chain product management and/or digitalization
- 3+ years of experience leading sustainability initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Sustainable Business, Supply Chain / Logistics
- Knowledge of global supply chain and a passion for supply chain sustainability
- Understanding of sustainability policy makers, compacts, consortiums, and regulations
- Experience managing large, complex projects across multiple functions
- Experience in supporting development, implementation, and evaluation of strategies to effect change
- Experience working with a hyper-growth technology company
- Strong and precise communications, being comfortable with presenting to executives and customers
- Some travel for key customer meetings and events
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email email@example.com. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.