Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
As the Enterprise Sales Director you will be responsible for growing our Enterprise customer base in a specified region developing and executing the sales plan and managing the sales forecast and opportunity lifecycles to consistently meet and exceed quarterly and annual targets. You will bring energy and passion representing project44 in the field, educating prospective customers on the business value that our advanced visibility platform can unlock and has already delivered to some of the largest enterprises in the world.
You are self driven and highly collaborative, adept at negotiating complex enterprise agreements, fostering and establishing relationships with senior supply chain executives, competing effectively by understanding and solving our customers visibility business problems through our differentiated API and data driven approach, and exciting both external and internal stakeholders to achieve desired goals. You believe in our mission to help our customers deliver the best customer experience possible while also reducing the carbon footprint through more efficient supply chains for a better planet.
- Develop detailed sales plans and sales forecasts
- Travel to meet with clients, prospects and partners
- Manage a large portfolio of enterprise accounts
- Consistently meet quarterly and annual targets
- Understand competitive solutions and project44 differentiators
- Drive active sales cycles while building new business pipeline through prospecting and relationship building with top tier Shippers
- Be the leader, manage and direct a sales strategy that allows for customer, channel and project44 to win
- Summarize product feedback gathered from customer meetings and act as advocate for our customers with internal development and product teams
- Maintain up to date knowledge of logistics industry, EDI, and blockchain
- Ability to sell across multiple Lines of Business simultaneously (IT, Procurement, Transportation, Supply Chain/Logistics)
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Experience working with fast-growth technology company, strongly preferred
- 5+ years of complex Enterprise Software sales experience is required
- Experience in supply chain, strongly preferred
- Experience working with a SaaS or platform product, preferred
- Comfortable presenting to leadership and in a large group
- Ability to be strategic, but still roll up your sleeves to accomplish what needs to be done
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Some travel for key customer meetings and events
- Knowledge of the supply-chain and logistics space strongly preferred.
- Ability to operate in a rapidly-changing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a cadence of delivering consistent results
- Track record of carrying an annual quota of $1M+
- Previous sales process & methodology training
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
- Excellent client-facing, English and Spanish or Portuguese written and verbal skills
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email email@example.com. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.